Thursday 7 August 2014

Frank's RedHot Sauce -Copycat

I recently discovered that Frank's RedHot Sauce is not available everywhere so I decided to make a copycat version of this sauce because I use it in so many of my recipes. As the commercial for this product goes "I put that $H!# on everything" . Now anyone can make my recipes that call for Frank's RedHot Sauce by using this recipe.

INGREDIENTS
1/2 cup rice vinegar
1/4 cup sriracha hot sauce
2 teaspoons ground mustard
2 teaspoons garlic powder
1 teaspoon salt

DIRECTIONS
Whisk all the ingredients together and store in a sealed container until ready to use.


*Please keep in mind that not all dried herbs and spices are gluten free so check the labels to make sure the brand you are using is gluten free. The same applies for prepackaged store-bought items, check the labels to be sure. If in doubt, call the toll free number on packaging to be safe and to make your cooking/eating experience is truly gluten free.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have you tried this recipe?? Tell us how it turned out :)